How to Buy
Buying Investment Precious Metals ( bullion ) online is safe and easy with IPM Group, follow our simple 9-step process from making your choice to actually having the physical metal in your hands.
Step 1: Add to basket
Shop via our Product Category list. Add products to your basket by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
Step 2: View Basket
View your shopping basket by either simply clicking on the basket in the top-right of the screen. View your order and if correct then simply click "Proceed to Checkout", or indeed edit the order quantities at the basket.
Step 3: Register
If you have already previously registered then simply enter your login details.
If not then choose one of the options. Checkout as a Guest (takes 2 minutes) or Register (takes 2 minutes) - Registering is Recommended
Please also make sure your full address is added to your details.
Step 4: Choose Payment Type
Select 1 of 2 payment Options include:
Deposit : this option is available to our clients to split the invoice into 2 payments, 10% to be paid straight away and the remaining 90% when the clients have funds available to them, or they wish to pay the 90% in cash on self-collection at our showroom in Singapore.
Pay In Full : This is the more obvious form of payment, especially for our international clients.
Step 5: Shipping Options
Selecting product Shipping Methods……
- We offer fully insured delivery by globally recognised and fully insured couriers to your designated address.
- Self-Collection from our Singapore Showroom premises at 23 Amoy Street, Singapore, 069858
- We also offer a high security, fully insured allocated storage solution (in the customer’s name) within Le Freeport of Singapore managed by our vaulting agents Malca-Amit and exempt from all taxes.
See the world beating advantages of this read the full brochure here.
Step 6: Payment Method
Select either : Bank Transfer or Pay Cash on Collection at our Singapore Showroom
Store Credit : If you have a store credit in the currency you are purchasing in then choose to fully utilise your credit that will be clearly shown and demonstrated.
If you have any enquires please contact us via…..
Call +65 6223 0185 , or email to [email protected]
Company WhatsApp : + 65 9154 8944
Step 7: Confirm Order in Checkout
Review your order and when happy, click "Place Order"
Once confirmed, you have committed to buying at the locked price. You will receive a confirmation email with your invoice Number and our Bank Details so you can make payment.
If you have a pre-existing Credit with IPM Group then this can be used to cover your purchase.
Step 8: Make Payment
Pay for your metal. When we receive your cleared funds we will send a confirmation email and prepare your order for dispatch, self-collection by the client or instruction to the vaulting agents to place product in your vault – dependent on your instructions stated on your invoice.
Please note: Bank transfers - 10% deposit at the minimum must be credited to one of our accounts within 30 minutes of order to guarantee purchase price.
Cash Settlement - we also offer a cash settlement on the remaining part of the invoice on your self-collection.
Step 9: Receive Bullion
Your order will be delivered in discreet, unbranded packaging via one of our logistic agents and you will be required to sign for the package on delivery. If your parcel is not signed for it will be returned to logistic agents central sorting office, where you can choose to collect it or arrange for re-delivery. Customer Has No Risk : Your order will remain fully insured the entire time it is with the logistic delivery agents.
If you have decided to self-collect then pickup detail confirmation will be sent.
You may have decided to store your holdings at Freeport of Singapore in your own allocated name. You will be given full access to our bespoke and live “Vaulting Portal” with all of its advantages.